For example, it can be used to display timely content updates, interactive maps, and even animated graphics. Here are a few other use cases:
Build unique slideshows to engage your web visitors
Animate your website
1. Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is a free tool from Google that enables developers to manage and deploy marketing tags with ease. You might already be using it on your website to make it easier for you to manage your tags and track their performance.
- Navigate to Google Tag Manager and click Tags -> New
- Click on Tag Configuration and then select Custom HTML
- Choose Page View as the triggering option
Go to the top right corner of the page and click Publish to save the changes
- Download and install WordPress’ Header-Footer plugin
- Go to Settings -> Header-Footer
Or you can plug the code in manually by following these instructions:
- Log in to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Go to Appearance -> Editor (make sure you’re selecting theme editor here)
- Select either Footer.php or Index.php
- Find the </body> HTML tag
- Copy and paste the tracking code before the </body> tag
Click Update File to save the changes
You can add a code block to your site by completing the following steps:
- Edit a page or post and find an insert point. Then click Code from the menu.
- Add your code in the text field that pops up
- Click Apply to save your changes
4. HTML Header/Footer
- Figure out where in your HTML file you want to add the code. Generally, either the header or footer of the document is going to be your best bet.
- Place a <script> tag inside of the chosen field
- Save the changes you’ve made and upload the edited HTML file to your site
- Start by logging into your WIX account and clicking on Tracking & Analytics
- Click on New Tool and select either Custom or a standard tool such as Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel
- Name your code so that you can keep track of it
- Click Add Code to Page -> Load code on each new page
- Decide whether you want the code to be displayed in the Head, Body, or Body-end section of the page
Click Apply to make the changes live
- Log into your Hubspot account and navigate to Marketing -> Files -> Templates -> Design Tools
- Locate the left sidebar menu and click Actions -> New File. If you don’t see this, you may need to expand the Folder Icon to find the menu options.
Go to the upper-right corner of the page and click Publish Changes to make them live
Make The Most Of Your New Web Visitors With LeadLander
Our platform was designed to help companies like yours win more customers, faster. You can use LeadLander to gain valuable insights into who’s visiting your website, which pages they’re looking at, and how long they’re spending with you. You can pass this information on to your sales and marketing teams to provide them with the resources they need to thrive.
If you’d like to try LeadLander, then we’ll let you do so for free. We’re currently offering a free 14-day trial that you can sign up for here. No credit card is required and you can cancel at any time. There’s no risk, so why not give LeadLander a chance? It could be just what you need to maximize the results your company gets from its website.